Energy Smart is accepting applications for all residential offerings and has modified site verifications to follow safety protocols. The program continues to offer in-home and virtual energy assessments.
As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All program staff and trade allies are adhering to the following health and safety guidelines:
- All trade allies and employees will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm that no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Face masks will be worn at all times.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Check out our safety video to learn more about the protocols we are using to keep you safe.