Energy Smart is accepting applications for all commercial and industrial offerings and has modified site verifications to follow safety protocols. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All program staff and trade allies are adhering to the following health and safety guidelines:
- All trade allies and employees will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm that no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Face masks will be worn at all times.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Check out our safety video to learn more about the protocols we are using to keep you safe.
We are accepting applications for all residential and commercial energy efficiency programs and have modified site verifications to follow safety protocols. For residential customers, in-home energy assessments are now available.
Check out our exclusive offers for small business customers, such as the Small Business Online store for instant discounts on products to make your business more energy efficient, enhanced prescriptive incentives, smart thermostats, Small Business Direct Install and free Energy Efficiency kits.
The Energy Smart Program is available to all commercial customers that receive electrical service from Entergy New Orleans, LLC. The program provides cash incentives for completing eligible upgrades with measurable/verifiable energy savings. Annual Customer Incentive Cap of $500,000 across all projects and customer accounts.
Energy Smart is available to all Entergy New Orleans customers such as:
- Small businesses.
- Colleges and universities.
- Commercial real estate.
- Parking lots and garages
- Large commercial and industrial.
- K-12 schools.
- Grocery and convenience.