All Energy Smart programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All program staff and trade allies are adhering to the following health and safety guidelines:
- All trade allies and employees will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm that no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Face masks will be worn at all times.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
We are accepting applications for all residential and commercial energy efficiency programs and have modified site verifications to follow safety protocols. For residential customers, in-home energy assessments are now available. Stay tuned for a virtual home energy audit option that will be available in early July.
Visit our new Energy Smart Online Marketplace for discounts and incentives on energy saving home products, such as smart thermostats and free home Energy Efficiency Kits.
Check out our exclusive offers for small business customers, such as enhanced prescriptive incentives, smart thermostats and free Business Energy Efficiency Kits. Visit Small Business Solutions to learn more.