All Energy Smart programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All program staff and trade allies are adhering to the following health and safety guidelines:
- All trade allies and employees will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm that no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Face masks will be worn at all times.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Check out our safety video to learn more about the protocols we are using to keep you safe.
We are accepting applications for all residential and commercial energy efficiency programs and have modified site verifications to follow safety protocols. For residential customers, in-home energy assessments are now available.
Check out our exclusive offers for small business customers, such as enhanced prescriptive incentives, smart thermostats and free Business Energy Efficiency Kits. Visit Small Business Solutions to learn more.
All Entergy customers in Orleans Parish qualify for the program.
There are several ways to participate in Energy Smart.
“The $100,000 saved on our Entergy New Orleans utility bill in the first year of completing this project with Energy Smart allows InspireNOLA and Andrew H. Wilson to reallocate dollars back into the classrooms, directly impacting the students they serve.”
– Sam Bear, Director of Facilities, InspireNOLA Charter Schools
Read more here about the Energy Smart energy efficiency upgrades at Andrew H. Wilson School.
“As an institute of higher learning, we should be at the forefront of demonstrating the value of programs like Energy Smart. We should be one of the first and best customers to show the community that implementing energy efficiency programs is the right thing to do for our community and planet.”
– Gregg Lassen, Vice President of Business Affairs, University of New Orleans
Read more here about the Energy Smart energy efficiency upgrades on the University of New Orleans Campus.
“My experience with the Energy Smart program has been exceptional. The staff that came to my home was courteous and professional. They educated me on how to be more energy efficient, made recommendations on things I can do in my home to lower my energy usage, and even installed new light bulbs and a fancy new thermostat.”
– Home Owner: Yolanda Blackwell, Algiers
“We participated in the Energy Smart Program in 2011 and 2012, and then again in 2017. We have been very happy with how User-Friendly it has been. Everyone that we have dealt with has been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.”
– Commercial Customer: Patrick Maher, Jazz Casino Company (Harrah’s Casino)
“We have already saved on our energy bills because of the new lighting. Great program!”
– Small Commercial Participant: Christy Wood, LeMieux Galleries