Limited-time offer. 25% bonus on new prescriptive and custom projects* completed and submitted by Dec. 31, 2020. Click here for details.
Available to Small Commercial and Industrial Entergy New Orleans electric customers.
Controlling operating costs can be challenging for small businesses, especially in the hot summer months here in New Orleans. Energy Smart has a direct install offering specifically for Entergy New Orleans small business customers to help alleviate this burden. The Small Business Direct Install offering is an excellent way for your business to reduce energy costs and save money.
The Energy Smart SBDI offering makes receiving valuable cash incentives for lighting upgrades easier for Entergy New Orleans small business customers. A streamlined application process and instant discounts mean you realize the incentives immediately. All you do is sign the application and the contractor does the rest.
Small business customers can receive higher incentive rates on SBDI measures for one-for-one retrofits or replacements installed by an approved SBDI Trade Ally. Energy Smart’s SBDI incentives lower the upfront project cost so you can start saving today.
All commercial customers who receive electrical service from Entergy New Orleans, LLC with peak demand <100 kW are eligible to participate in the Energy Smart Small Business Direct Install Offering.
• Installation must be completed by a qualified SBDI Trade Ally.
• All lighting installed must be DLC listed (linear fluorescent and HID replacements) or ENERGY STAR® listed (incandescent/CFL screw-in replacements).
• Find and contact an approved SBDI Trade Ally at energysmartnola.com/search-companies/.
• Any project over $5,000 in estimated incentives needs to have an application submitted and be granted pre-approval prior to purchasing equipment and/or beginning installation.
• Trade Ally installs measures. Any project less than $5,000 in estimated incentives does not require pre-approval and the trade ally can proceed with the measure installation.
• Trade Ally submits application and documents within 30 days following installation.