The Large Commercial & Industrial Solutions Program is an energy efficiency program designed to provide assistance and financial incentives for the installation of certain energy efficiency measures that reduce energy consumption in large commercial and industrial facilities.
Contact Energy Smart to help identify qualifying energy efficiency projects at firstname.lastname@example.org or call a program representative at 504.229.6868.
Who Can Participate?
All commercial customers who receive electrical service from Entergy New Orleans, Inc. and have an average peak demand of 100 kW or more.
How Can You Participate?
The application submission process is as follows:
· Applications, with pre-approval requirements, and Calculators released April 3, 2017
· Completed Pre-Approval applications will be accepted starting May 1, 2017
· Notification of Pre-Approval Reserved Funds accepted delivered starting May 19, 2017
o Will include timeline for project completion and project measurement and verification requirements
To participate in the program, customers should take the following steps:
- Complete and submit the Energy Smart Commercial Programs Application before making any purchases or starting any work on the project.
- The Energy Smart team will review the application and issue a pre-approval letter with the estimated incentive amount for the project. A pre-installation inspection may be required prior to approval.
- Customer completes work and notifies Energy Smart for post-work review of application.
- After project undergoes a post-work inspection process, customer receives incentive payments.
What are the Program Benefits?
Program benefits include providing customers with access to resources such as consultative energy services, energy assessments, as well as financial incentives for projects that improve the electric energy efficiency of their facilities. There is no cost or obligation to participate in the program.
What are the Incentive Amounts?
Energy Smart is offering cash incentives to customers for qualified energy efficiency upgrades installed in their facility. Total incentives per facility per program year cannot exceed $50,000 or the cost of the upgrade, whichever is less. Funding is limited, and incentives are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Incentives are available for the following energy efficiency upgrades:
- Energy efficient lighting upgrades
- High efficiency unitary air conditioning and heat pump (split systems and roof top package units)
- Electric chillers
- Premium efficiency motors
- Window film
- Or any other measure that results in a measurable electric usage reduction
Incentives are based on $.10 per kWh for qualifying lighting up-grades and $0.12 per kWh saved for all other upgrades.
How Can I Get More Information?